Developed for all skin types.
Apricot Exfoliating Cream has a very soft consistency that reproduces itself on the skin, leaving it surprisingly silky, illuminated, beautiful and radiant. The exfoliation caused by the microspheres is pleasant and eliminates impurities and dead cells, stimulating cell renewal without damaging the skin. Apricot is rich in oleic and linoleic acid (omega 9 and 6 respectively) and provides emolliency, restoring oiliness to dry and flaky skin. In addition to the omegas, they have a significant amount of vitamin B, which is antioxidant (removes free radicals, which leave the skin looking aged) and anti-inflammatory (effective in treating acne, eczema and seborrhoea). The formula is suitable for all skin types, in procedures such as cleansing, facial and body peels, rejuvenation and moon baths.
- Removes dead cells and pollution from the skin, unclogging pores and leaving it soft and silky;
- Promotes intense skin thinning;
- Completely polishes the surface, giving it a smooth, refined and luminous appearance;
- Deep hydration and replenishment of essential amino acids;
- Suitable for all skin types, including pregnancy;
- Renewal of the epidermis.
How to use
Apply a small amount of Floraty Exfoliating Cream to dry skin. Massage for 2 minutes, then remove with cotton pads moistened with water.
IMPORTANT: Before using any product, test your skin for allergenicity by applying a small amount to your forearm or behind your ear. Wait 35 minutes and then wash the area.
For chemical peels: Apply a small amount to the forearm or behind the ear. Wait for 5 minutes and then wash off. If skin irritation, itching or burning appears on or near the site within 48 hours, do not use the product.